3 month membership
3 month registration fees:
Child (under 16 years) : $60
We accept payments through Bank Transfer. To register fill in the online form below and make a transfer to our bank account.
Bank Account: ANZ
Account Name: Nga Maunga Whakahii o Kaipara Ngahere Ltd
Account Number: 01-0137-0093594-02
Reference: KAKE – Initials & Surname
Terms and Conditions
WHEN RIDING IN THE FOREST YOU MUST:
- Wear a riding helmet and a hi-viz vest with the Kake Hōiho logo printed on it.
- Carry your current registration ID, or receipt, at all times. You must produce your ID, or receipt, if asked by Kaitiaki or security. You will be asked to leave the forest if you can’t show a current registration ID, or receipt.
- Have a tag on your saddle (or bridle) with a contact name and number in case you lose your horse.
- Immediately notify the Kaitiaki or forest security (0275355770) if you lose your horse in the forest.
- Keys will not be issued to riders under 16, who must be supervised by a responsible adult rider.
- All riders should use marked trails only. At times the park could be closed due to forest events that may compromise the safety of riders and their horses.
We endeavour to notify all riders about all changes to access, and hazards. You must obey all notices (including closures, or taped off areas) in the forest and stay up to date with announcements on www.woodhillforest.co.nz
- Lock all gates immediately after use. Unlocked gates provide unauthorised access.
- Ride only in areas or on trails open to horse riding. Access may be restricted during high fire risk, high winds, or due to harvesting activities.
- Keep grazing gates closed to stop stock wandering.
- Vehicle access is only permitted to the official car parking area. All vehicles entering the car park must be road legal and display a parking pass.
FOR YOUR SAFETY, AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS
Horse riding is a high-risk activity, when you ride in Te Ngahere o Woodhill you do so at your own risk and you must be aware of the hazardous environment. Woodhill is a commercial production forest. There is year-round harvesting and other forestry activity.
- Logging trucks and other light and heavy vehicles have right of way on forest roads. Take extra care when crossing roads within the forest.
- Report all hazards or damage immediately to Kaitiaki, phone the office 094209566 ext 1 (9 am-5 pm Mon-Fri) or email your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dogs are welcome in the forest with you; they must be under full control at all times and tied up (on a lead) when in the car park.
- No accompanying pedestrians, riders only.
HELP US PROTECT THE FOREST AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- Only use marked trails when crossing the dunes. Help stop erosion, and dune movement.
- This is a smoke free forest. No Smoking anywhere on forest land. Report any fires to 111.
- Report any suspicious activity.
- Lost keys will incur a replacement cost of $100.00.
- Riders locked in after forest closing time will incur a let-out fee (First Security 0800277697).